Monday, August 20, 2012

Why?

I don't claim to be an expert when it comes to gardening, landscaping or horticulture. I do know what has worked for me over the years through a lot of trial and error.

 I bought the house I live in 7 years ago in a quite little neighborhood on a cul de sac, I immediately decided I wanted the nicest yard on the block! Unfortunately, I didn't have unlimited resources to go out and by a ton of plants and sod to throw in my yard and put my neighbors to shame. I didn't even have limited resources, I did have a little experience and a lot of determination.

I hope to share my experiences from the last 7 years of what has worked and what has failed miserably in making my yard my own personal Shangri La. Hopefully you will learn from my mistakes and share in my successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment