Sunday, September 30, 2012

HIPPIES!


So the other day I was on Youtube looking for some gardening ideas and it seemed like every gardening video I looked at was a bunch of hippies sitting around playing the guitar and talking about "mother earth"!!

Or they were walking through a meadow with the typical hippie "lets save the earth by not bathing" music playing in the background! That got me thinking, am I the only gardener out there that listens to REAL rock and roll? Something like Lynyrd Skynyrd or AC/DC that gets you heart pumping and gets you excited!! Am I the only gardener out there that likes watching Mixed Martial Arts and enjoys a good uppercut or an awesome arm bar submission? Am I a gardening anomaly? Let me know if you are a rock & roll gardener or a hippie gardener! In the mean time enjoy some HELL YEAH!                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment